- Weight: 9 kg
L 24 x W 79.8 x H 29.3 (cm)
- Inverter Split Type Air Conditioner
- 5 Fan Speeds
- 24 hour On/Off Timer
- Auto Mode
- Eco Sleep Timer
- Hi-Power Mode
- Nano Silver Ginseng
- Swing and Fix Louver
- Pre-set Function
- Dry Mode
- Auto Diagnosis
- Quiet Mode
- Nano Photo Copper Zinc
- Unique Magic
- Oil Self Cleaning Function
- Power Supply: 1Ph-230V-60Hz
- Capacity: 16,560 (2,988 – 18,000) KJ/hr
- Power Input: 1,425 (230 – 1,725) W
- EER: 11.6 (13.0 – 104) KJ/ W-hr
- System Current: 6.8 (1.3 – 7.65) A
- Sound Level Low: 24 dB(A)
- Refrigerant: R32
- Pipe Diameter (Liquid/ Gas): 1/4 / 1/2 inch
- Max Pipe Height Difference: 12 m
- Max Pipe Length: 20 m
- Warranty: 5 Years on Compressor
1 Year on Parts & Service
- Optional: Area must be surveyed first, to figure out which size unit (HP) of the air conditioner is best suited to your area.
*Additional fees to charges for mobilization fee, bracket and breaker.
Installation Policies & Guidelines
Installation package is inclusive of : Standard Installation Works
- Free survey ( for the 1st visit ) within 20 km. radius.
- Installation of copper tube & rubber insulation from indoor to outdoor unit for the first 10 ft.
- Electrical wiring connection for indoor and outdoor unit only.
- Drilling of hole on CHB walls up to 8 inches thick ( for refrigerant pipe to pass thru )
- Installation of drain pipe one ( 1 ) meter.
- Labor ( 1 ) day only.
- P1,500 + CDU / outdoor bracket up to 6 ft. high and breaker with weather proof enclosure.
Exclusions: ( charge to customer )
OTHERS: Additional fees to charge ( determine from actual assessment ) excluded from above standard installation works.
- In excess of 10 ft. on unit piping, insulation, electrical and other consumable materials for the installation P300.00/ft.
- Civil, carpentry and / or masonry works.
- Government permit and mechanical plans.
- Exhaust deflectors.
- Layout of elect. feeder lines ( electrical source to CB )
- Clipping works for embedded pipes.
- Weather proof / cladding pipes.
- Service platform 6 ft. and above. Safety issue requiring to install service area for servicing of unit.