- J-Tech Inverter Operation
- 14 degree Celsius Temperature Setting
- Eco Mode
- 0.5 degree Celsius Setting
- Coanda Airflow System
- Baby Sleep Mode
- 12 Hrs. On/Of Timer
- Low Voltage Powerful Operation
- Durable Design (7 Shields Protection)
- Cooling Capacity (BTU/HR): 9,500 Kj/h
- Dimension (mm) - Indoor (W×H×D)
848 x 294 x 204
- Dimension (mm) - Outdoor (W×H×D)
598 x 495 x 265
- Net Weight (kg) - Indoor
- Net Weight (kg) - Outdoor
- Coanda Airflow System: Yes
- Inverter-Controlled Operation: Yes
- ECO Mode: Yes
- 130V Operation: Yes
- 0.5°C Setting: Yes
- Baby Mode: Yes
- 14°C Temperature Setting: Yes
- Optional: Area must be surveyed first, to figure out which size unit (HP) of the air conditioner is best suited to your area.
*Additional fees to charges for mobilization fee, bracket and breaker.
PAY 1000 Installation For Inverter Split Type Aircon
Installation Policies & Guidelines
Installation package is inclusive of : Standard Installation Works
- Free survey ( for the 1st visit ) within 20 km. radius.
- Installation of copper tube & rubber insulation from indoor to outdoor unit for the first 10 ft.
- Electrical wiring connection for indoor and outdoor unit only.
- Drilling of hole on CHB walls up to 8 inches thick ( for refrigerant pipe to pass thru )
- Installation of drain pipe one ( 1 ) meter.
- Labor ( 1 ) day only.
- P1,500 + CDU / outdoor bracket up to 6 ft. high and breaker with weather proof enclosure.
Exclusions: ( charge to customer )
OTHERS: Additional fees to charge ( determine from actual assessment ) excluded from above standard installation works.
- In excess of 10 ft. on unit piping, insulation, electrical and other consumable materials for the installation P300.00/ft.
- Civil, carpentry and / or masonry works.
- Government permit and mechanical plans.
- Exhaust deflectors.
- Layout of elect. feeder lines ( electrical source to CB )
- Clipping works for embedded pipes.
- Weather proof / cladding pipes.
- Service platform 6 ft. and above. Safety issue requiring to install service area for servicing of unit.