What is the return policy of Shopmagic?
- You have 7 to 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
What is Return Protection?
Return protection is offered by credit cards, which gives you an extended amount of time to return or exchange items in addition to the retailer’s return policies. For some instances, additional costs may be incurred where cardholders have to pay for shipping when exchanging or returning items.
Qualifying MasterCard and American Express credit cards offer this protection, as well as eligible Visa Infinite credit cards.
Return and Exchange Policy
For return and exchange, items that are in new condition, unworn, unaltered and free of damages by the customer. For a full refund or exchange, mail on your item within 21 days from the receipt of original order. Items cannot be returned with all greats tags still attached and must be in the original packaging.
Only completed orders can be subject to returns/exchanges. Depending on how the system is set up, returns can be created automatically or manually. Creating a return usually involves replacing a delivered product with another one but you need first to follow the steps in returning the item. You need to.
Reminder in returning the items:
- Pack all the items in the original packing. Items bought as sets must be returned in sets.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested.
- Fill in the return request form attached to the order.
- Attach a copy of the sales check; specify the method of refund (a postal order or a transfer to the bank account).