1. Magic Appliance Online will provide support and assistance to customers who would like to avail of the manufacturer’s warranty.
2. Kindly ensure to keep the Official Sales Invoice for warranty purposes.
3. In case the item purchased online has a problem, customer may contact Customer Service Hotline at (075) 515-4166 or email us [email protected] for proper instructions.
4. All reported items claiming under warranty, are subject to manufacturer’s verification or investigation Warranty claims will be according to manufacturer’s disposition.
5. Magic Appliance Online is not legible for any losses suffered by any third party directly or indirectly caused by repairs or remedial work carried out without Magic Appliance Online’s prior written approval; and the customer shall indemnify will be according to manufacturer’s disposition.
6. Magic Appliance Online shall be under no liability under the above warranty (or any other warranty, condition or guarantee) if the total price for the Products has not been paid in cleared funds by the due date for payment.
7. To the extent allowed under Philippine law, Magic Appliance Online shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any defect in the Products arising after the expiry of the applicable Product Warranty, if any.
Return and Replacement
1. Merchandise Return/ Replacement shall only be granted upon approval of the Branch Head (BH)/Assistant Branch Head (ABH) or his duly authorized representative.
2. The BH/ABH shall approve return of item replacement only under the following conditions and circumstances:
a) The item purchased was found and confirmed to have factory defect. The defect/damage of the merchandise was not, in any way, caused by/due to the fault of the customer.
b) The item purchased was proven to have been erroneously packed/short packed.
c) The item purchased was not tested/checked prior to issuance to the customer.
d) The Counter Cashier committed a cashiering error. (i.e., wrong entry of merchandise code, model, mode of payments, etc.)
e) The item purchased (in case of consumables) has expired date on or prior to the date of purchase.
f) The item purchased was found and proven with missing accessories.
g) The customer returns the merchandise still in a new/unused condition to change size, color and/or design with the grace period:
· Twenty-four (24) hrs. – For Fresh Produce Items/ Foods and Non-Food Items.
Merchandise return shall be allowed within the 24 hour grace period from date
purchase/pick-up/delivery subject to the approval of the BH/ABH. However, if
done beyond the grace period of 24 hours, it shall require the approval of the
Store Operations Manager (SOM).