Fuji is an alluring apple variety characterized by pink speckled flush over yellow to green background. The color ranges from light pink to crimson pink. It is juicy, crisp with dull white flesh. It possesses a refreshing and sweet flavor.
- Apples promote heart health in several ways. They're high in soluble fiber, which helps lower cholesterol. They also have polyphenols, which are linked to lower blood pressure and stroke risk.
- Apples may aid weight loss in several ways. They're also particularly filling due to their high fiber content.
- The type of fiber in apples feeds good bacteria and may be the reason they protect against obesity, heart disease, and type 2 diabetes.
- Apples have several naturally occurring compounds that may help fight cancer.
- Apples contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds