The use of infant formula must only be upon the advice of a health professional. The unnecessary and improper use of this product may be dangerous to your child’s health. There is likelihood that pathogenic microorganisms will be in this product when it is prepared and used inappropriately.
One scoop = 8.7 grams (approx.) Mix 1 scoop of BONNA® to 60mL of (2 fl. Oz.) of water.
• Use only enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without any medical advice.
• Infants older than 6 months require complementary foods in addition to formula.
• Consult your health care professional before introducing any new food to baby’s diet. If an earlier introduction of new foods is recommended by your health care professional, reduce formula intake as advised.
• Expiration date and lot identification code are printed on top of pack.
• Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
• Fill is by weight, not volume. Some settling of the powder may occur.
No posts found